Farmers markets are booming in areas that had trouble making inroads in the past. 20 years ago, you’d never think you’d find farmers’ markets in Kansas City, Detroit or St. Louis.
Simply put, farmers markets aren’t just for farmers any more.
So, where are the best farmers’ markets in Washington? We’ve got the answers here. (We’ll explain our methodology below.)
These are the best Washington farmers markets:
- Anacortes Farmers Market, Anacortes, WA
- Ballard Farmers Market, Seattle, WA
- Olympia Farmers’ Market , Olympia, WA
- Broadway Farmers Market, Tacoma, WA
- Everett Farmers Market Llc, Everett, WA
- Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market, Des Moines, WA
- Maple Valley Farmers’ Market, Maple Valley, WA
- Vancouver Farmers Market, Vancouver, WA
- Issaquah Farmers Market, Issaquah, WA
- Wenatchee Valley Farmers Market, Wenatchee, WA
Read on below to see how we crunched the numbers and how each market ranked. If you have a smile on your face, you probably live in one of these cities where things are oh-so farmers market friendly.